There is large number of emails clients available in the online market space. Just type the word you can get a list of hundreds of emails clients. One file extension which gets the most occurrences among the email clients is MBOX; this file format is used by more than 25+ applications for saving the mailboxes. It gives users the freedom to access MBOX files of 1 application to another easily. It is a universal file format, which can contain text, links, formatting, attachments, etc.
Why get MBOX to Lotus Notes Migration done?Lotus Notes is among the most popular email management system, which provides high level of security among other features it offers. This application gives users the benefit of advance security along with calendaring, database maintenance, documents manager, web server, programming, etc. so now you can understand the need for MBOX to Lotus Notes Migration and the requirement of a solution.
How to Import MBOX into Lotus Notes?Sorry to inform, but like most applications Lotus Notes does not supports MBOX files and neither Notes provides a direct option to import mailboxes from other applications. So users have to lookout for an alternate solution to Import MBOX into Lotus Notes and here in this article, we try provide with a reliable and easily to carry out solution.
MBOX to Lotus Notes Converter Answer’s Your QueryThis is the alternate method we talked about above, this application helps get MBOX to Lotus Notes Migration done very quickly and in a simple manner. Lotus Notes actually saves its mailboxes into NSF format, with this tool you get to convert MBOX files into NSF format, and then you can open and view the MBOX files in Lotus Notes without any problem.
Working of the tool
- Install MBOX to Lotus Notes Converter in you Windows OS system
- Now open the software
- See the Select button, click on that browse for the MBOX file or files
- Now click on the Browse option to choose a saving location for the MBOX files
- Now click on the Convert button and begin the migration process.
- Migrate multiple MBOX files in a single run into Lotus Notes workspace
- It easily maintains the original formatting of the MBOX emails
- It does not hamper the metadata items
- Manages to keep the attachments in the original format
- There is no requirement for having any MBOX supportive application install in the system
- Windows OS platform is require to run the support, all the Editions of Win OS are supported