You may like to Read: Top 10 cheap Android tablets
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Chat:
- Design: Samsung galaxy chat is a android 4.0 based qwerty candybar smartphone. Its weight is just 112 gram. Samsung galaxy chat is 118.9mm in length and 59.3mm wide. Thickness of samsung galaxy chat is 11.2 mm
- Processor: Samsung galaxy chat comes with single core 850 MHz processor.
- Operating system: Samsung galaxy chat is coming with the android 4.0 touchwiz UX operating system. It is worth noting that samsung has other android qwerty devices too but they comes up with android 2.2 or 2.3 OS and it is first android qwerty device with android 4.0 OS.
- Memory: Samsung galaxy chat has 4096 MB ROM and 32 GB expandable memory via support of microSD and microSDHC cards.
- Display: The compromise factor of samsung galaxy chat to make it entry level qwerty android smartphone is its display. Samsung galaxy chat comes with QVGA touchscreen, which have a low resolution of 240*320 pixels and have 133 ppi only. Other features of display are light sensor and proximity sensors.
- Camera: Camera quality of samsung galaxy chat is low. This device has only 2 Mega pixel rear camera. Device comes with Geo tagging feature.
- Connectivity: Samsung galaxy chat has 3G and wifi connectivity. The device have bluetooth connectivity for data transfer and also have micro USB port.
- Battery: Samsung galaxy chat come with 1200 mAh battery which have 21.7 days stand by and 14.66 hours standard talktime capacity for 2G which commonly have 8 hours talktime capacity practically.
- Other Features: Samsung galaxy chat have in built support of Youtube (upload) and picasa. Device have many sensors like accelerometer, compass, voice dialing and voice commands. This phone also supports USB charging unlike my nokia e63. And samsung galaxy chat also have GPS for navigation.
Next to Read: If you want to check Top 8 qwerty android smartphones then click here.