- Samsung Galaxy M Pro B7800: Samsung galaxy M pro is one of the best android qwerty phone of samsung. Which have android v2.3 (gingerbread) OS. Main features of samsung galaxy m pro are: 1 GHz processor, 5MP camera with auto focus, 3G and wifi.
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510: Samsung galaxy y pro is an excellent qwerty android phone. Phone have android v2.3.4 (gingerbread) OS. Main features are: 832 MHz processor, 3.15 MP camera, 3G and wifi.
- Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510: Samsung galaxy pro have android v2.2.2 (froyo). Main features of galaxy pro B7510 are: 800 MHz processor, 3.15 MP camera (but does not have secondary camera), 3G and wi-fi.
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512: Samsung galaxy y pro duos is dual sim android qwerty phone with android v2.3 (gingerbread) OS. Other main features of Samsung galaxy y pro duos are: wifi, 3G, 3.2 MP camera, 832 MHz processor.
- LG Optimus Pro C660: LG optimus pro c660 is android qwerty phone by LG, which have android v2.3.4 (gingerbread) OS. Other features of LG optimus pro are 3.2 Mega Pixel camera, wifi, 3G and 800 MHz processor.
- Motorola ME632: ME632 is a good designed mobile phone with great features. Motorola ME632 have 1 GHz processor and android v2.3.4 (gingerbread) OS. Other features of ME632 are wi-fi and 5 Mega Pixel camera. This phone have 512 MB RAM and 4GB internal memory.
- Motorola Admiral XT603: This one is the best CDMA device for qwerty and android lovers with android v2.3.4 (gingerbread) OS and 5 Mega Pixel camera. And have 1.2 GHz scorpion CPU and adreno 205 GPU. Motorola Admiral XT603 have 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory.
- Motorola Fire: Motorola fire is dual sim qwerty android phone and also have android v2.3.4 (gingerbread) OS. This phone is have 3.2 Mega Pixel camera. Other features are wi-fi and 3G.
These are the currently android qwerty phones of samsung, motorola and LG present in market. Very ssoon we are going to expand this list, so suggest us some more phonees if you thinks someone we missed here.